By accessing this web site (yaply.network, yaply.com.ng, yaplyapp.com and any other website owned by “Orimi Entertainment Company”) and/or the app(s) herein collectively referred to as “Yaply”, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site (or any other related website). The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Yaply’s web site and app are provided “as is”. Yaply makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Yaply does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Your Content and Conduct
- As a Yaply account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that Yaply does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Yaply all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Yaply, you hereby grant Yaply a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Yaply’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Yaply may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Yaply all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the Yaply Guidelines or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Yaply does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Yaply expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Yaply does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Yaply will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Yaply reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- You also agree to conduct yourself in an acceptable, non-abusive, non-offensive manner when using any of Yaply’s services. Abusive behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Harassment and intimidation of other users of the platform
- Trying to damage another user’s reputation by making false comments or accusing them of things they haven’t done.
- Tricking other people into threatening them
- Stealing other users identity
- Setting up profiles in another person’s name
- Electronic sabotage
- Publishing personal information about other users
- Encouraging other people to be abusive or violent towards other groups of people.
- Posting prohibited content (illegal content, involuntary pornography, sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- In the event that we find you violating any of the aforementioned rules or found guilty of abusive behavior or if you are reported by a user for harassment, we are under obligation to exercise punitive measures which could include:
- Removal of content by Yaply staff if not caught by our filters
- Stern warning
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to your accounts
- Adding restrictions to Yaply communities owned by you
- Banning of Yaply communities you have created
In no event shall Yaply or its staffs and suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Yaply’s Internet site, even if Yaply or a Yaply authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Yaply could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Yaply does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Yaply may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Yaply does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Yaply has not reviewed all of the sites or materials linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or material. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yaply of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Yaply’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Federal republic of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.